Let’s face it; you barely get delicious dairy-free drinks as good as they make them at Starbucks. You can get almost every type of Starbucks recipe in the dairy-free category. Still, some things taste only good with whole milk. What’s even impressive, they offer dairy-free additions such as dairy-free sprinkles, sauces, and syrups.
In addition, several drinks exempt either dairy milk or dairy-based additions altogether. The options are as delicious as other drinks, and you don’t have to ask for a particular order that costs a few dollars more.
Alternatively, Starbucks has a loyalty program that could save you a few coins occasionally to cushion the impact of few drinks. However, these drinks are worth it, as Starbucks formulas are carefully balanced and curated for the best refreshments.
Starbucks menu has approximately fifteen delicious dairy-free orders from which you can choose. But firstly, let’s check out some Starbucks facts that concern the dairy-free category.
List of Starbucks Dairy-Free Drinks
Here is a list of all the Starbucks dairy-free drinks. Find out more about each drink below.
- Honey Almondmilk Cold Brew
- Almondmilk Honey Flat White with Blonde Espresso
- Oatmilk Honey Latte
- Coconut Milk Latte
- Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso
- Iced Guava Passionfruit Drink
- Steamed apple juice
- Oatmilk Honey Latte with Blonde Espresso
- Cold Brew with Cinnamon Almondmilk Foam
- Iced Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso
- Hot Coconutmilk Latte with Blonde Espresso
- Iced Pineapple Matcha Drink
- Coconutmilk Cascara Latte with Blonde Espresso
- Nitro Cold Brew with Dark Chocolate Almondmilk Foam
- Refreshers Dragon Drink with Coconut Milk
- Hot Almondmilk Honey White Flat
- Refreshers Violet Drink
- Refreshers Star Drink
- Pineapple Coconut Green Smoothie
- Pink Drink
Quick Non-Dairy Starbuck’s Facts
Let’s run over some facts that will assist you in getting a grip on what consists of non-dairy drinks from Starbucks.
- Starbucks has two main types of dairy-free milk in all their stores: coconut milk and soy milk. Most stores also stock almond milk in up to 1300 franchise stores, and even some stores stock up oat milk for the increasing custom orders for the latter type.
- All dairy-free options that mimic the typical Starbucks menu cost a bit more because of the switch up from ordinary dairy to slightly pricy non-dairy options.
- The average Starbucks’ choice of milk is 2% fat of non-dairy milk options unless there are special orders.
- Starbucks makes various dairy-free sauces, toppings, and syrups which you could order from. For example, cinnamon dolce syrup, coffee Frappuccino syrup, Irish cream syrup, hazelnut syrup, mocha sauce, vanilla syrup, toffee nut syrup, peppermint syrup, and so many more.
- Non-dairy milk doesn’t froth up, and regular dairy; hence froth and foam drinks will be different.
- Starbucks cannot produce allergen-free drinks as all the equipment collectively makes all types of milk drinks.
Starbucks Dairy-Free Drinks
1. Honey Almondmilk Cold Brew
If you prefer a sweet, simple drink fit for refreshing yourself on a sunny afternoon, this is so perfect.
The Honey Almondmilk Cold Brew is a nice balance of icy cold brew, honeyed with almond milk to top it off. The drink is a delightful treat packed to cool your body and relax in a chilly way.
2. Almondmilk Honey Flat White with Blonde Espresso
If you are searching for a rich cup of dairy-free coffee, you are just in luck with one order of the almond milk honey flat white.
The sweetening of the honey is the right amount to match the deep blonde espresso taste. It’s the perfect caffeine boost with a soft cushion of honey and almond milk to go.
3. Oatmilk Honey Latte
The closest non-dairy milk that tastes like cow milk is oat milk, and the deliciousness in this drink is like a sweet milky dream.
A yummy combination of Starbucks’ famous espresso with oat milk, sweetened with a drop of honey. Baristas top it with salty toasted honey topping like a sweet bow. 10/10 would recommend.
4. Coconut Milk Latte
If you prefer a less cream-tasting drink, I suggest trying the sweet coconut milk latte. The best thing about this flavorful drink is the bust of coconut and coffee taste you get from the nice froth.
The taste of honey with coconut milk might free your happy-feelings hormones, so I endorse this one for moody mornings.
5. Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso
When you watch your calories but need a tremendously powerful energy boost, you should try your luck with this fantastic drink. I enjoy a good espresso shake, and even more when combined with cinnamon and brown sugar.
The sweet baristas top this drink with ice and oat milk, which will kickstart your brain for productivity. You’ve got that smooth win with a sip of an Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso!
6. Iced Guava Passionfruit Drink
I always root for famous Starbucks fruit blend drinks, and the iced guava passion fruit drink tops this list.
The fantastic drink is very flavorful, with notes of spicy ginger and crisp pineapple to match tangy passion fruit in the warmth of guava greatness. The cold iced drink blends with a bit of coconut milk which adds to the burst of unique flavors.
7. Steamed apple juice
I know a few hardcore fans of the sweet old apple juice order from Starbucks never get old on the taste buds.
It’s the perfect sweet reminder of fall in a cup that warms the heart of fond memories.
8. Oatmilk Honey Latte with Blonde Espresso
If there’s nothing you could ever go wrong with it is Starbucks blonde espresso, better still with oat milk honey latte.
The delicious flavor packed in this nice drink is a perfect balance between nature’s bitter-sweet sides and how beautiful they come together.
9. Cold Brew with Cinnamon Almondmilk Foam
If you are pursuing a nice drink after a steamy workout session, you could rely on a spicy foam cold brew.
With only 40 calories, cold brew with cinnamon almond milk is a refreshing cup of coffee that immediately jolts you up after any rigorous activities. The drink is also available with Starbucks’ famous Nitro brew.
10. Iced Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso
The amount of rich notes in the above drink is a beautiful blend of beverages with almond milk and ice to tone it down.
The iced chocolate almond milk shaken espresso consists of shots of blonde espresso, malts, rich cocoa topped with almond milk.
11. Hot Coconutmilk Latte with Blonde Espresso
Suppose you need an edge to your ordinary cup of coconut milk latte, order one with the blonde espresso.
The lovely cup is a beautiful way to kick start any day, share over break time and even catch some gossip to fuel you through work. It’s palatable, too, because of its rich espresso and coconut taste.
12. Iced Pineapple Matcha Drink
I have not forgotten my tea livers, with the excellent blend of matcha tea and pineapple juice.
The iced pineapple matcha drink is a sweet and spicy way to nourish with moisture. Well packed with ginger and pineapple juice, matcha tea is topped with coconut milk to give you the perfect tropical morning beverage.
13. Coconutmilk Cascara Latte with Blonde Espresso
You know that excellent coconut milk with blonde espresso is a beautiful day to kickstart spicy days.
The rich espresso, coconut taste, and a splurge of cascara sugar offer wonderful flavor and overall refreshment, which is just enough to be thankful for.
14. Nitro Cold Brew with Dark Chocolate Almondmilk Foam
The unique Starbucks nitro cold brew with flavorful mocha sauce and dark almond milk should satisfy any chocolate drink cravings.
It is a perfect way to help your cravings on a caloric budget; thank me later.
15. Refreshers Dragon Drink with Coconut Milk
Suppose you like an excellent mango, dragon fruit, and coconut milk flavor combination. In that case, you are just in paradise with Starbucks special.
The Dragon Drink is available in only some of the restaurants. You can always have your fill of creamy-fruit greatness every time you stop at a Starbucks that makes it.
16. Almondmilk Honey White Flat
Any lactose intolerant person could never go wrong with a sweet almond honey white flat.
The lovely hot beverage drink is slightly sweetened with the rich taste of double espresso and almond milk to soften the extremes; your everyday choice of drink.
17. Violet Drink
If you are looking for a delicious detoxifying drink, you should go for the violet drink with coconut milk.
The blend is a refreshing blend of blackberries with some excellent, flavorful coconut milk, which looks pretty for a detox! This particular drink also has 110 calories, hence a perfect choice if you are on a weight loss journey.
18. Star Drink
Do you enjoy a burst of flavor from the sweetest island fruits?
I can guarantee you a delightfully refreshing, smooth drink with the blend of kiwi fruit, white grapes, and essentially starfruit, with wholesome coconut milk. It would be best if you tried a glass of the Star Drink to enjoy the stimulating effect it had on me.
19. Pineapple Coconut Green Smoothie
If you love a fulfilling smoothie to go about your day, we have a winner with the Pineapple Coconut Green Smoothie.
There is just something about the blend of coconut milk, vibrant kale, and pineapple juice in a smoothie to keep you happy and full.
20. Pink Drink
The Pink Drink is a safe choice if you are ever looking for a smooth, crispy drink that is lactose intolerant. It is a complete burst of flavor, consisting of strawberry, acai berry, some passion fruit, and some excellent coconut milk to complement the tastes. You should treat yourself to this amusing drink.
Cold Brew with Cinnamon Oatmilk Foam (also available in Nitro)
If you had doubts about lactose intolerant drinks by Starbucks, I’m sure you are excited to take a trip to the next store at the corner.
Remember to specify to your barista if you opt for other Starbucks orders based o dairy so that they hold on to the whipped cream or butterscotch sauce.
I’ve always seen coffee as a way of bringing people together. Everywhere I go people seem to enjoy a fresh cup of coffee and that’s what drives my passion. There’s always a new brew to master, and there’s always a new face to enjoy it with. Hitch a ride with me on a coffee-fueled adventure to find a perfect cup.